Welcome to our Laguna Niguel, CA, Eyewear & Eye Care Center
Our entire team at Laguna Eyes Optometry invites you and your family to visit for one-stop shopping for your visual needs. Using medical expertise, latest precise technologies, and a friendly attitude – we provide a total range of advanced eye care services. Come to our Laguna Beach, California , eye care center for family eye exams, management of ocular disease, dry eye diagnosis and treatment, myopia control, vision therapy, fittings for specialty contacts such as scleral lenses, and more. No matter what you need, our eye doctor will evaluate your condition thoroughly to recommend the best personalized treatment.
Bringing you a high quality, high style selection of glasses is a mission that our Laguna Beach, California , optometrists and optical staff is passionate about! We stock a trending range of designer frames from all your favorite designers. If you’re looking for new eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer glasses, or sports eyewear – bring your current vision prescription and tell us about yourself. We’ll be happy to guide you towards the best eyeglasses to fit your personal taste, vision, and lifestyle preferences.
What’s there to see in Laguna Niguel, CA?
Now that your vision is crisp and clear, we’re excited to share our favorite Laguna Niguel, CA, sites! This classy neighborhood is a suburban area in Orange County, known for a pleasant coastal climate and striking scenery.
Laguna Niguel is the first master-planned residential community in California. To get around, travel by car or via the open-sided trolley that journeys to many different parts of the city.
Parks & Beaches of Laguna Niguel
- Heisler Park is a picturesque beachfront recreation area that stretches along the bluffs of Cliff Drive.
- Hike some local trails at the family-friendly Laguna Niguel Regional Park.
- Nature lovers will also get a thrill from visiting the Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, a designated wildlife sanctuary. Don’t miss the Dripping Cave that’s located on-site in this park, where glittering stalactites will catch your eye.
- As for beaches, Laguna Niguel has a long and varied coastline. Aliso Beach is one of the most popular shores, and it’s also the site of the annual Skimboard Competitions.
Dine & Wine
The Laguna Niguel Farmers’ Market displays a fabulous array of meats, dairy items, produce, and exotic foods – all fresh and flavorful. You’ll also find some great restaurants nearby. The market is open all year-round on Sundays. To unwind at any time of day, we recommend tasting the award-winning handcrafted wines at Laguna Canyon Winery.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Even without knowing the term “dry eye” or “Dry Eye Syndrome“, if you suffer from it, then you are all too familiar with the soreness, discomfort, and even the constant misery that can come with dry eyes.