HOURS & LOCATIONS
Laguna Eyes Optometry has had the great fortune of developing wonderful relationships for as many as 4 generations of families and patients who come to us from Laguna Beach, Monarch Beach, Newport Coast, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Laguna Hills, Corona Del Mar, Irvine and all over the world.
Best Eye Exam & Family Eye Care in Laguna Beach, California
Having a vision plan and choosing an optometrist who participates in your plan in Laguna Beach, California will help you receive the most insurance benefits to pay the least out of your pocket for your eye care.
At Laguna Eyes Optometry our eye doctors have excellent credentials and are experienced in family eye care. Our patients are satisfied with their eye exams.
Our office is located at. Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions.
Comfort and protection are equally as important on the field and in the classroom. That’s why we’re offering a new BOGO for sport protective eyewear and everyday eyewear. Call now for an appointment!
Your Eye Care Center in Laguna Beach, CA
Welcome to Laguna Eye Optometry, where we satisfy all of your eye and vision care needs! We serve new and returning patients with state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, all within our modern and comfortable office in Laguna Beach, CA. Our eye doctors take pride in giving personalized attention to every patient, taking your unique lifestyle and visual requirements into consideration.
Our services are extensive, including eye exams for adults and children – using the latest diagnostics. We provide comprehensive treatments for eye disease, as well as relief from irritating eye conditions, such as dry eye syndrome. Also, we offer a range of specialized services, such as vision therapy, myopia control, contact lenses for hard-to-fit vision conditions (including scleral lenses) and sports vision training. Ask our Laguna Beach eye doctor for more information about our stock of eye health supplements!
Featuring an out-of-sight optical collection in Laguna Beach! Do you need prescription glasses or contact lenses to see clearly? Check out our extra-large, exceptional selection of eyeglasses for Laguna Beach. Every pair of designer frames in our store is handpicked for its superior quality and trending look. You’ll love the durable construction of our glasses that are all built-to-last – and with the right lens coatings and treatments to optimize your vision. And of course, we never skimp on fashion for the sake of function! Our eyewear is also made to keep you in top style, with glasses from everyone’s favorite global designers, such as Celine, Face-a-Face, Calvin Klein, Dragon, Maui Jim, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tom Ford, and more. Tell us your style, and our staff will be pleased to direct you towards the perfect glasses to support your vision and express your unique fashion statement.
See the Sites of Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach is a glittering gem nestled about midway between San Diego and Los Angeles. We recommend starting out on foot in downtown Laguna Beach to get a feel for the city. Stroll along Forest Avenue and Coast Highway to browse through local boutiques, clothing shops, and craft galleries. Ready to head to the shore? This little slice of paradise has miles of beaches and coves where you can explore tide pools, sea caves, and white spans of sandy shore. Some of our favorite Laguna Beach sites include:
- Aliso Beach County Park is popular amongst the locals. You can surf or picnic here with your family.
- Thousand Steps Beach is a stretch of rocky coastline that attracts many sunbathers and surfers.
Once you stray off the beach, this California city continues with thousands of acres of beautiful nature that you can enjoy on foot or bike, such as:
- Heisler Park will transport you instantly to a tropical vacation, with lush and colorful plants and flowers that frame a stunning view of the ocean.
- Alta Laguna Park has a fabulous observation point where you can gaze across the canyons. It’s only a short climb up, or you can veer off the main path to go hiking.
Are you an art-lover?
- Check out the work of past and contemporary California artists at the Laguna Art Museum.
- One of the most attractive events in Laguna Beach, CA, is the Art Walk. Held on the first Thursday of each month, start out from the north end of Laguna Beach and head south to visit all of the galleries and shops on the way, many of which welcome you with wine and snacks. If your feet get tired, hop on a free trolley that runs the route of the Laguna Beach Art Walk to